Having a top-quality kit bag to carry everything is a must. Here is our ultimate guide to police bags and how to choose one.
BlueLine Patrol Bag
Head Size: Measure completely around the head, starting approximately 2.54cm above eyebrows in the front and going around the largest point of the head.
|INS||21 2/8||21 7/8||22||22 4/8||22 7/8||23 2/8||23 5/8|
Neck: Take a measurement around your neck, just below the adams apple the add 1 inch to the measurement.
Chest / Bust: Measure just under the arms, completely around the back and across the broadest part of the chest area. Hold tape firm & level.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE||XXXX LARGE|
Waist: Position the tape mid-way between hip bone & rib cage. The abdomen should be relaxed and you should breath out!.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE|
Belt: Order your belt 5 cm larger than your waist size. If between “even” sizes, order the next larger size.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE|
Shoe Size: As normal.
Gloves: Measure around hand at fullest part (exclude thumb). Number of inches equals glove size.
BlueLine Patrol Bag
The main compartment:
- The internal dividers mean you can keep everything separate (and stop your lunch from getting squashed!)
- The divider itself has been designed to hold your pens and notebooks
- Inside the lid is a new pocket specifically designed to hold your officer's companion
The outer compartments:
- Top hook & loop panel (11cm x 24cm). That allows you to attach your own ID badges or company logos.
- 3 zippered compartments provide storage for notebooks, gloves, first aid equipment...
- Open top pouches are suitable for a torch or radio
- Loops for carrying a large torch or baton
And there's more...
- Carry handles and a removable shoulder strap
- Durable 600D water-resistant nylon
- Reinforced in high-stress areas such as the base and corners
- Stiffened front and sides with padded foam lining provide extra protection to the contents of the bag
- Polymer side release clips with adjustable straps mean the lid can be securely and tightly closed
- 27cm H x 51cm L x 30cm W (10.5" H x 20" L x 11.5" W )
- Main compartment 24cm H x 47cm L 24cm W (9.5 H x 18.5" L x 9.5" W)
- 31 litre capacity
Made exclusively for the BlueLine range, this Patrol bag provides quality and versatility at a fantastic price. Are you looking for a kit bag or a mobile filing cabinet? Either way, the main compartment of the Patrol bag is large enough to carry your uniform or your books and A4 files. As the Patrol bag is expertly designed with compartments, pockets, and dividers so you always know where everything is. This is a top-quality bag at a bargain-budget price.
Contents & Logo NOT Included.