Niton Tactical Mission 5 Jacket - Grey
Clothing Size Guides
Head Size: Measure completely around the head, starting approximately 2.54cm above eyebrows in the front and going around the largest point of the head.
|INS||21 2/8||21 7/8||22||22 4/8||22 7/8||23 2/8||23 5/8|
Neck: Take a measurement around your neck, just below the adams apple the add 1 inch to the measurement.
Chest / Bust: Measure just under the arms, completely around the back and across the broadest part of the chest area. Hold tape firm & level.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE||XXXX LARGE|
Waist: Position the tape mid-way between hip bone & rib cage. The abdomen should be relaxed and you should breath out!.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE|
Belt: Order your belt 5 cm larger than your waist size. If between “even” sizes, order the next larger size.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE|
Shoe Size: As normal.
Gloves: Measure around hand at fullest part (exclude thumb). Number of inches equals glove size.
Holster Size Guides
The Niton Tactical Grey Mission 5 Jacket is as changeable as the weather, making it THE jacket for the UK!
The Outer Jacket:
- Waterproof, breathable fabric
- Removable stow away hood for extra rain protection (the hood is fully adjustable with quality elastic cording and cinch locks)
- Hidden radio dock
- Front and back concealable panels with Hook & Loop for ID badges for easy and clear identification when required (badges not included)
- Removable button epaulettes so you really can wear it overtly or covertly, on or off duty
- 4 zippered and 2 hidden pockets allow for plenty of storage, and side zips mean easy access to the fleece of belt equipment underneath
The Fleece - Grey
- Water and wind resistant material for excellent warmth
- The sleeves can be removed so you can wear it as a body warmer, full jacket, or with or without the outer shell
- 2 zippered and 2 hidden pockets, with side zips for easy access to belt equipment underneath
The Mission 5 can be worn in 5 different ways:
1. Wear the fleece as a body warmer
2. Wear the fleece with sleeves for light jacket
3. Wear the waterproof outer on its own
4. Wear the fleece without sleeves and outer together for core warmth
5. Wear the whole fleece and outer together for maximum warmth
If you want to be identified you can quickly display epaulettes, badges and dock...but if you want to work undercover they can be quickly and easily hidden.
British weather can change from one day to the next, so the Mission 5 jacket can change with it. Adapt the jacket in an instant to cope with pouring rain or a sudden heatwave. The Mission 5 is unbeatable when it comes to value and features. With 5 different wearing options and concealable ID panels, this jacket is perfect for on or off duty, all year round.
|Free Shipping||Free Economy Shipping|