We understand that it’s not always practical to carry your patrol vest when travelling to work or between jobs. The Niton design team have used the same basic design of our hugely popular Niton 4 Pocket Vest, but made it transform from a convenient carry bag to a fully functioning patrol vest. It’s compact for easy storage, deployment and transportation. Ideal for security company’s who have large teams of temporary staff, storage is far easier, and deployment is as simple as handing them the bag! Transformation to a fully functioning patrol vest takes under a minute!
Major Incident teams can use the “Transformer” Vest too – store your basic major incident kit ready packed in one of the four large bellowed pockets,making it easily accessible and fast to deploy. The vast amount of room needed to store existing kit can be greatly reduced as the “Transformer”Vest can be filled, boxed and stored ready for fast and effective deployment.
Why use a patrol vest… Officers have to carry lots of kit and carrying this weight around their waist is not always comfortable or practical – the “Transformer” vest will take the weight and evenly distributed over the body and shoulders, reducing the strain often associated with wearing a belt.
- Click on dock on each shoulder for radio or torch with Niton LiteDock
- 50mm reflective tape at the waist and shoulder
- 3 bellowed pockets measuring 170 x 130 x 50mm
- 1 bellowed pocked with Velcro ID strip measures 180 x 130 x 50mm – Badges not included
- Velcro adjustments at the waist and shoulders to allow for a flexible fit over clothing or armour (minimum & maximum chest and waist measurements are provided)
- 2 concealed chest pockets with YKK zips, ideal for notebooks or documents
- Large Velcro ID strip on the back & left chest so you can identify and advertise your company or role
- Epaulette loops for button epaulettes
- 4 Belt loops
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DESIGN RIGHT OF THIS PRODUCT IS OWNED EXCLUSIVELY BY NITON999 GROUP 2016