Niton Tactical G36 Rifle Bag
Clothing Size Guides
Head Size: Measure completely around the head, starting approximately 2.54cm above eyebrows in the front and going around the largest point of the head.
|INS||21 2/8||21 7/8||22||22 4/8||22 7/8||23 2/8||23 5/8|
Neck: Take a measurement around your neck, just below the adams apple the add 1 inch to the measurement.
Chest / Bust: Measure just under the arms, completely around the back and across the broadest part of the chest area. Hold tape firm & level.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE||XXXX LARGE|
Waist: Position the tape mid-way between hip bone & rib cage. The abdomen should be relaxed and you should breath out!.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE|
Belt: Order your belt 5 cm larger than your waist size. If between “even” sizes, order the next larger size.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE|
Shoe Size: As normal.
Gloves: Measure around hand at fullest part (exclude thumb). Number of inches equals glove size.
Niton Tactical G36 Stock Bag
- 1000 denier texturised nylon packed with closed cell foam to protect the weapon and dissipate shock
- Hand made in the UK
- interior pocket to take the fore end with or without flashlight attachment
- Heavy duty zip with dual sliders on two sides weapon can be withdrawn from one end for covert deployment
- Outside pocket for magazines/ equipment
- Base is reinforced to negate wear at stress points
- Grab handles and comes with detachable and fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Ballistic plate pockets (plates not included)
- Size: 23" x 12.5" x 2.5"
This clever design gives a discreet method of carriage because of its rectangular shape. The case is designed to carry the G36. Now the clever part! One side of the bag has a pocket which can accommodate a ballistic shield plate. With the forearm loop the bag can be deployed as a ballistic shield for additional ballistic protection in vehicles or on foot. Use it for unloading or as an impact weapon. Ballistic plates are removable so plates are transferable to where they are operationally required.
PLEASE NOTE: This bag is made to order, minimum order quantities may apply. Please contact our sales team with your requirements