Niton Tactical 4 Pocket Vest - Black
Clothing Size Guides
Head Size: Measure completely around the head, starting approximately 2.54cm above eyebrows in the front and going around the largest point of the head.
|INS||21 2/8||21 7/8||22||22 4/8||22 7/8||23 2/8||23 5/8|
Neck: Take a measurement around your neck, just below the adams apple the add 1 inch to the measurement.
Chest / Bust: Measure just under the arms, completely around the back and across the broadest part of the chest area. Hold tape firm & level.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE||XXXX LARGE|
Waist: Position the tape mid-way between hip bone & rib cage. The abdomen should be relaxed and you should breath out!.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE|
Belt: Order your belt 5 cm larger than your waist size. If between “even” sizes, order the next larger size.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE|
Shoe Size: As normal.
Gloves: Measure around hand at fullest part (exclude thumb). Number of inches equals glove size.
Holster Size Guides
Niton Tactical 4 Pocket Vest
- Click on dock on each shoulder for radio or torch with Niton LiteDock
- 50mm reflective tape at the waist and shoulder
- 3 bellowed pockets measuring 170 x 130 x 50mm
- 1 bellowed pocked with Hook & Loop ID strip measures 180 x 130 x 50mm - Badges not included
- Hook & Loop adjustments at the waist and shoulders to allow for a flexible fit over clothing or armour (minimum & maximum chest and waist measurements are provided)
- 2 concealed chest pockets with YKK zips, ideal for notebooks or documents
- Large Hook & Loop ID strip on the back & left chest so you can identify and advertise your company or role
- Epaulette loops for button epaulettes
- 4 Belt loops
A brand new tactical vest for security officers, dog handlers, search and rescue.....anyone who doesn't need a baton, handcuff and CS pouches but still want the comfort and versatility of a vest.
The Niton design team have used the same basic design of the hugely popular Niton Tactical Patrol Vest, but using 4 large bellowed pockets rather than individual equipment pouches. The weight is evenly distributed over the 4 pockets to reduce the strain often associated with wearing a belt.
|Free Shipping||Free Economy Shipping|