HYT PD705 Lite Radio
Clothing Size Guides
Head Size: Measure completely around the head, starting approximately 2.54cm above eyebrows in the front and going around the largest point of the head.
|INS||21 2/8||21 7/8||22||22 4/8||22 7/8||23 2/8||23 5/8|
Neck: Take a measurement around your neck, just below the adams apple the add 1 inch to the measurement.
Chest / Bust: Measure just under the arms, completely around the back and across the broadest part of the chest area. Hold tape firm & level.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE||XXXX LARGE|
Waist: Position the tape mid-way between hip bone & rib cage. The abdomen should be relaxed and you should breath out!.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE|
Belt: Order your belt 5 cm larger than your waist size. If between “even” sizes, order the next larger size.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE|
Shoe Size: As normal.
Gloves: Measure around hand at fullest part (exclude thumb). Number of inches equals glove size.
Holster Size Guides
Hytera HYT PD705 Lite Radio
- Dual Modes (Analog+Digital)
- PD70X LT can operate in either analog or digital mode. It is compatible with the prevalent analog system, ensuring a smooth analog to digital transition.
- Versatile Voice Calls
- Intelligent signaling of PD70X LT supports various voice call types, including Private Call, Group Call , All Call and Emergency Call.
- Various Analog Signaling Types
- PD70X LT supports various analog signaling types (HDC1200, DTMF*, 2 Tone and 5 Tone), various squelch control types (CTCSS/CDCSS), thus providing higher function expansion capacity to the analog world.
- One Touch
- PD70X LT supports One Touch features that comprise of Text Message, Voice Calls and Supplementary Services.
- PD70X LT supports scanning of pure Analog voice and signaling, pure Digital voice and data, and also mix mode scan that comprise of Analog and Digital activities.
All kits come complete with:
- Radio Unit
- Li-ion Battery
- Single Unit Charger
- Belt Clip
- 24 months Radio Body Warranty
- User Manual
As a product built to the DMR standard, PD70X LT is endowed with ergonomic design, all round digital functions and remarkable quality to refresh your experience and enable you to be responsive to emergent situations.
Ergonomic Design: The globally patented industrial design and antenna design ensure convenient operation and remarkable UHF performance.
Reliable Quality: PD70X LT is strictly compliant with MIL STD 810 C/D/E/F/G and IP67 standards, ensuring outstanding performance even in harsh environments.
Superior Voice: With the combined application of narrowband codec and digital error correction technologies, PD70X LT is capable of ensuring you superior voice in noisy environments or at the edge of the coverage area. In addition, the adoption of the AGC technology also optimizes your voice. With a built in 1W speaker, PD70X LT ensures clear and crisp voice communication.
Durable Battery: Compared with an analog radio, PD70X LT can obtain an extra 40% operation time.
Higher Spectrum Efficiency, Higher Channel Capacity: Benefiting from the TDMA technology, PD70X LT allows twice the channels based on the same spectrum resource. This is a big help to relieve the stress of increasing shortage in spectrum resource.
Dual slot Pseudo Trunk: With this feature, the free slot can be allocated to a member that needs to communicate, effectively enhancing frequency efficiency and allowing you to communicate timely under emergency situations.
Please allow 7 days for delivery
Prices are for single unit purchases for prices on team packs please contact our sales team on 01293 549858