Niton Tactical Major Incident 4 Pocket Transformer Vest
Clothing Size Guides
Head Size: Measure completely around the head, starting approximately 2.54cm above eyebrows in the front and going around the largest point of the head.
|INS||21 2/8||21 7/8||22||22 4/8||22 7/8||23 2/8||23 5/8|
Neck: Take a measurement around your neck, just below the adams apple the add 1 inch to the measurement.
Chest / Bust: Measure just under the arms, completely around the back and across the broadest part of the chest area. Hold tape firm & level.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE||XXXX LARGE|
Waist: Position the tape mid-way between hip bone & rib cage. The abdomen should be relaxed and you should breath out!.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE||XXX LARGE|
Belt: Order your belt 5 cm larger than your waist size. If between “even” sizes, order the next larger size.
|Size||X SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X LARGE||XX LARGE|
Shoe Size: As normal.
Gloves: Measure around hand at fullest part (exclude thumb). Number of inches equals glove size.
Holster Size Guides
Niton Tactical “Transformer” 4 Pocket Vest with Contents
- Transformer Vest
- Police or Security Logos (Front & Back)
- 2 x Basic First Aid Kits
- 2 pair powder free gloves
- 4 sterile would cleansing wipes (0.9% sodium chloride solution)
- 4 triangular bandage (90 x 90 x 127cm)
- 20 assorted washproof plasters
- 2 large sterile dressing pad (18 x 18cm)
- 10 safety pins
- 2 First aid advice leaflet
- 2 x Foil Blanket
- 2 x Revive Aid
- 100ml Hand Sanitiser 70% alcohol formula
- 2 x BioSafe Disposal Bag
- 3in1 Rescue Cutter - Rescue Cutter, Whistle & Window Break
- 2 x 6" White Light Stick - 8 Hours - Safe Zone Lighting
Kwikpoint Disaster Assistance Visual Language Translator
- Printed on waterproof hinge laminated card stock
- Unfolded size 19" x 11"
- Designed specifically to help disaster aid workers across all volunteer and professional services. Provides an essential tool to help bridge language barriers quickly asses need and render appropriate assistance both in the field and in post event shelter situations.
We understand that it’s not always practical to carry your patrol vest when travelling to work or between jobs. The Niton design team have used the same basic design of our hugely popular Niton 4 Pocket Vest, but made it transform from a convenient carry bag to a fully functioning patrol vest. It’s compact for easy storage, deployment and transportation. Ideal for security company’s who have large teams of temporary staff, storage is far easier, and deployment is as simple as handing them the bag! Transformation to a fully functioning patrol vest takes under a minute!
Major Incident teams can use the “Transformer” Vest too - store your basic major incident kit ready packed in one of the four large bellowed pockets,making it easily accessible and fast to deploy. The vast amount of room needed to store existing kit can be greatly reduced as the “Transformer”Vest can be filled, boxed and stored ready for fast and effective deployment.
Why use a patrol vest... Officers have to carry lots of kit and carrying this weight around their waist is not always comfortable or practical - the “Transformer” vest will take the weight and evenly distributed over the body and shoulders, reducing the strain often associated with wearing a belt.
- Click on dock on each shoulder for radio or torch with Niton LiteDock
- 50mm reflective tape at the waist and shoulder
- 3 bellowed pockets measuring 170 x 130 x 50mm
- 1 bellowed pocked with Hook & Loop ID strip measures 180 x 130 x 50mm - Badges not included
- Hook & Loop adjustments at the waist and shoulders to allow for a flexible fit over clothing or armour (minimum & maximum chest and waist measurements are provided)
- Large Hook & Loop ID strip on the back & left chest so you can identify and advertise your company or role
- Epaulette loops for button epaulettes
- 4 Belt loops
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DESIGN RIGHT OF THIS PRODUCT IS OWNED EXCLUSIVELY BY NITON999 GROUP 2016