A few weeks ago we introduced the very first product in our new Niton Niton Tactical Elite range, and this week we took delivery of another brand new Elite product.
This time Niton have worked with SnugPak to bring you a high spec reversible jacket. SnugPak is a British company that started out in the 1970’s and now make Softie insulated sleeping bags and clothing that has been used by military forces across the globe including the USA, Austrlaia and Europe. Softie insulation is exclusive to SnugPak and retains thermal properties even when wet.
The Niton Tactical Elite SnugPak Reversible Jacket features:
- Softie insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -5°C, Extreme: -10°C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent materials
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Reversible (black and grey) – Both sides of the jacket are equally well equipped with pockets
- SnugPak logo on the left chest and Niton Tactical logo on the right chest
- Drawstring collar and hem
The jacket is also supplied with its own stuff sack so it can be rolled up and stored without taking up too much space in your kit bag.